I figured the world could use another person talking about Game of Thrones (GOT). Still reading? I’m not a fanatic, and there are already loads of great GOT recap sites. I like the show, though, and I thought writing about it might be a good exercise for me. I also like taking photos of The Hound.
**There will be spoilers**
- The reunion between Jon Snow and Sansa in Season 6 / Episode 4 (S6/E4) was fantastic. I thought the actors did a great job capturing the significance of the moment.
- I still wonder why Jon Snow didn’t order the ships ferrying him and the Wildlings from the Battle of Hardhome to drop them south of the Wall.
- The Daenerys plot line grinds on. Some people love that part of the story. I don’t, even though it has improved greatly with the added screen time for the show’s best pairing – Varys and Tyrion.
- Arya is a great character, played by a talented actress. My concern with that plot line is that it is hard to see how Arya’s activities are relevant to the Game.
- What do you think of the photo of Sandor Clegane, more popularly known as The Hound? I have seen a lot of great photos of action figures on Instagram and other blogs. I wanted to see how well my Fujifilm X100T did with them. The figure pictured here is from Funko.
- Brian of Tarth, be careful, it looks like Tormund Giantsbane fancies you.
- For such a large world, characters certainly have a tough time staying hidden. We’ll miss you Osha and Shaggydog.
- I just revisited the Umber storyline online. Rickon and Osha’s predicament makes more sense now.
- I need to figure out how to turn off WordPress’ autocorrect and format the spacing in numbered lists.
- Looking forward to episode 5. I thought we might see more of the Tower of Joy, but the preview suggests a different but equally important vision quest for Bran. Speaking of the Tower of Joy, that battle sequence was incredible. The show conveyed Arthur Dayne’s formidable swordsmanship well.